Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director of Nursing
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Jackson Manor , we measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Jackson Manor. We take pride – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or you’ve decided to join us long term – to help you pursue fun activities, hobbies and stay involved in the community.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Jackson Manor is seeking a Full-time ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING (ADON) at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Jackson, MO.
The primary responsibility of the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING position is to assist with planning, organizing, developing, and directing overall operation of our Nursing Service Department to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by facility administration current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist with planning, organizing, developing, and directing overall operation of our Nursing Service Department to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by facility administration current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Must be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program. Must maintain a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility. Prefer a minimum (6) months experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.