Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Building Services Technician
at TBK Bank
Maintains interior and exterior of all assigned branch facilities, and oversees the upkeep of equipment and supplies. Inspects grounds, exterior, and entrances to ensure cleanliness and to ensure facilities are free of debris for a safe work environment. Maintains consistent positive public relations with employees. Communicates with vendors and tenants. Performs responsibilities in compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Travels to and inspects all TBK Bank locations within assigned region.
- Maintains interior and exterior of all assigned branch facilities.
- Communicates with vendors and tenants as needed.
- Manages or oversees contract services.
- Maintains bank owned maintenance vehicles.
- Responsible for purchasing items or supplies as needed.
- Responsible for the completion of all work order requests.
- Troubleshoots basic HVAC, plumbing, lighting, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Responsible for basic painting, woodworking, and drywall repair.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Complies with safety procedures, uses required safety equipment, and informs supervisor of unsafe practices or conditions.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must have 5 years driving experience
- 3-5 years of recent maintenance experience
- Position requires a clean Motor Vehicle Record. May be required to drive in high traffic conditions.
- Experience troubleshooting HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and lighting preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge with OSHA, ADA, NFPA, and EPA regulations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- General maintenance experience with interior/exterior repair.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Evidence of strong work ethic and organization skills.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.