Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
Active Listener. ProblemSolver. Caring Nature. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with youtoo! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customerexperiences as a Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Springfield, Missouri.
We help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company,we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around theworld has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton andrun with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keepingthe status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know howto have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring ustogether to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big ontaking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you'relooking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keepreading
As a TTEC CustomerExperience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
· Fun, talented and wittyteammates
· Knowledgeable,encouraging, and present leadership
· Free-spirited,theme-based employee events
· Diverse and community-mindedorganization
· Career-growth and lotsof learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yesall the competitiveperformance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
You take a problem andturn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to yourface and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your "get it done",high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) fromcustomers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, activelylistening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
On a typical day,you'll:
· Accept calls fromcustomers
· Effectively resolveissues or concerns
· Gather information fromthe customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
· Deliver amazing customerservice
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionateand real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe youas well?
· Computer savvy
· High school graduate orequivalent
· Competency using MSWindows
· 6 months of customerservice and sales experience
Apply Today: We encourage you to visit us at 1720 East Primrose Street, SpringfieldMO, 65804, Mondays through Fridays from 9:00AM to 3:00PM, call417.520.1806 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a militaryspouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
CareerChangers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whetheryou've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, orsupport roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believeyou have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in theUnited States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on thelocation and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTECis an Equal Opportunity Employer.