St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Danis Peds Clinic
at St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
- As measured by employee satisfaction, collaborates with team members to accomplish department objectives.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by following physician orders and collaborating with the physicians to deliver best care.
- Planning: Establishes a defines plan of care for all staff members to follow or adjust in conjunction with other disciplines; develops and updates an individualized plan of care based on the identified patient needs to provide consistent care.
- Assessment: Ensures best clinical outcomes by performing and documenting ongoing patient assessments, including biophysical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural and learning needs of patients and families.
- Implementation: Delivers nursing care that reflects knowledge of the nursing process, delegates tasks and acts as a strong patient advocate to promote optimal health.
- Evaluation: Modifies plan of care according to patient condition to achieve desired outcomes.
- State of MO Nursing License
- 0 to 1 year of experience
- Blood Borne Pathogens Level I
- **DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC** Required Certification: Emergency Dept – BLS, TNCC, PALS, CPI, TNS NICU – BLS, NRP PICU – BLS, PALS Med/Surg – BLS, PEARS OR/PACU/ENDO – BLS Cardiology – BLS, PALS Interventional Radiology – BLS, PALS
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital –
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital is a not-for-profit, 190-bed inpatient and outpatient pediatric medical center in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in neonatology, cardiology, pediatric and fetal surgery, and cancer services. We care for children of all ages from St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois and from around the world. We also focus on the overall health of our communities in addition to the health of the children living in them.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. Click here to register today!