St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Respiratory Therapist - Shift Leader
at St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
- Customer Satisfaction: Lead Respiratory Care Team on assigned shift to ensure that assignments are made so that Respiratory Care can be administered to patients safely and timely.
- Achieve exceptional Financial Performance/Growth through efficient department operations by following policies and procedures, reporting opportunities for growth and collaborating with team to meet key financial performance standards.
- Patient Safety: Maintain a safe and clean environment by complying with procedures and protocols as measured by department sentinel events, medical errors and infection rate.
- Quality/Outcomes: Proper use of the electronic health record to document any treatment or life support management including missed/late therapy to ensure accurate record keeping for the patients hospital stay.95% scanning accuracy.
- Quality/Outcomes: Contributes to the overall employee satisfaction of the department by communicating performance expectations and provides frequent assessment of each employee's performance, including positive reinforcement of desirable behavior. Manages work related issues in a timely manner and takes appropriate action to resolve conflicts.
- Achieve exceptional Customer Satisfaction through contributing to the overall growth of the department and hospital and introducing self, being friendly, treatment explanation and inquiring if the patient's needs are met before leaving the room.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program
- N.B.R.C.Registry. Missouri License
- 3-5 years technical, 0-1 years supervision.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles –
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.