St. Joseph School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lunchroom Monitors - Lindbergh - 2019-2020
at St. Joseph School District
2.5 hours each day M-F)
Required: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Preferred: 1 or more years of relevant work experience, preferably in educational settings. Must be able to work well around a diverse school group and be able to pass background check including fingerprinting
Salary Schedule: Per Approved Salary Schedule
Direct Report: Building Principal
Terms of Employment: 9 month
Purpose: Oversees large groups of children within the lunch room to manage student safety and maintain a stable environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Attend work in a regular, reliable and punctual manner.
- Works with other kitchen, lunchroom, principal and school staff;
- Supervises students from their arrival in lunch line to their departure to playground or classroom;
- Teaches students where to be in lines and where to sit in lunchroom;
- Knows school safety procedures and emergency information;
- Maintains positive communication with students—meet their needs;
- Washes tables, wipes up spills and teaches good manners at lunch;
- Maintains a pleasant environment in lunchroom;
- Receptive to the special needs of students’ diets;
- Makes announcements, assists with condiments;
- Assist students in any way;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Employee Behavior and Conduct:
District employees shall conduct themselves in a professional manner and shall exhibit and extend such professional conduct appropriate for the circumstances to those with whom they come into contact, both internally and externally during the performance of their duties. Examples of professional conduct include, but are not limited to, being communicative, informative, fair, honest, and respectful.
Please watch for email communications from our district. If selected for an interview you may be contacted via email
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)