Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sapp Bros.
As a Store Manager, you will be a part of the retail management team that helps maintain and supervise the integrity, quality, and 5 Star Service that our company provides. We require our management team to be enthusiastically passionate about creating a culture of trust, inclusion and support for the people they manage.
Additional responsibilities of the Store Manager include:
* Recruiting and Hiring prospective employees
* Creating and maintaining accurate schedules for your team
* Developing contests for Sales Associates aimed to achieve sales goals
* Coaching team members on problem solving, 5 Star Service, safety, and ways to be successful in their roles
* Holding regularly scheduled meetings with team and suppliers to improve service and sales
* Auditing and investigating on cash shortages and inventory variations
* Attending regularly scheduled Safety and Department Head meetings
* Walking around entire facility to ensure we are the cleanest truck stop in the United States
* Negotiating shelving allowance from a supplier/broker
* Approving department accounts payable
* Adjusting retail pricing due to changes in wholesale costs
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
We look for our Managers to be hands-on individuals with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. Flexibility in this management role is a necessary ingredient for success. Successful candidates will be expected to work alongside their team daily to train, motivate and coach them on how to deliver 5 Star Service, safety and ultimately learn how they are contributing to the overall mission Sapp Bros.
Additional requirements of the Store Manager include:
* Ability to pass a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Willingness to relocate, is preferred
We at Sapp Bros are proud of our hard work ethic and family culture. We set the bar very high with our expectations, but we reward those who achieve our expectations with a percentage of profit directly from their department. Sapp Bros. is a place where everyone works hard to be the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center in the United States. This is not an easy job, but it is very rewarding to serve the traveling public and trucking industry. We offer many nationwide opportunities for career advancement for managers who can lead a team of people that consistently deliver 5 Star Service.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!