Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RLI Corp
RLI is a different kind of company. It's a place where talented people can experience an entrepreneurial culture and the energy it fosters. They have the freedom and the authority to do things their way, the resources to help make it happen and a share of the rewards when they succeed.
We are currently seeking talented Software Engineers to design and develop software solutions through collaboration with Architects, Analysts, and Developers. In this environment, you will have immediate latitude to influence solutions design, while assisting with post implementation support and system enhancements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs project tasks related to the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT systems.
- Assists with post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Gathers and compiles information regarding technological processes and systems.
- Coordinates with internal contacts to perform specific project tasks or resolve technical issues.
- Researches new technology solutions and best practices.
- Assists in special projects and other duties as needed.
- Ability to use analytical methods in IT functions to find workable solutions.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions within the IT department.
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal and external contacts on IT matters.
- Ability to use software to develop and analyze IT data and applications.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field and 5 or more years of experience in a similar field or position. Use Microsoft .NET, C#, WWF, SQL Server/T-SQL, XML/SXLT, SOAP/Web Services, Object Oriented Design, CRM, Enterprise Patterns/UML.