Position Purpose: Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
- Develop probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
- Review insurance plans and calculate required premium rates Ensure cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
- Determine equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
- Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field. 10+ years of actuarial experience, including 2+ years of Medicaid experience.
License/Certification: Fellow or Associate in Society of Actuaries; Member of American Academy of Actuaries.