Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Marketing Manager
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
The primary role of the Regional Marketing Manager is to lead a regional marketing team to collectively create and fulfill various regional marketing initiatives by developing layered marketing plans that include community marketing, PR, and in-office promotions that integrate with online initiatives to create growth for their regional PDS affiliated-offices. This position requires an extremely organized person, who is self-motivated, a leader and who is able to make informed marketing decisions for the region.
- Develop and deliver strategic direct marketing and brand awareness marketing plans for multiple offices and brands with ability to evaluate appropriate execution of the brands and maintain brand integrity across all channels (including office naming and building signage).
- Track, understand, and apply thinking around office and regional metrics, establishing benchmarks and metrics for direct marketing campaigns, and evaluate ROI.
- Through relationships with Operations Managers, Owner Doctors, Regional Managers, Regional Specialty Managers, Regional Partner, and National Support Marketing Department have ability to influence marketing business decisions as well as provide input from a marketing perspective on other business decisions such as real estate, operations, etc.
- Enable Operations Manager to execute marketing at the local office level without marketing team members present through training, coaching, and equipping them with the necessary knowledge and tools.
- Marketing P&L responsibilities including helping develop and execute marketing budgets on a yearly/monthly basis for each office and the region as a whole and reviewing spends monthly and annually.
- Oversee the Regional Marketing team with HR responsibilities including hiring, selection, reviewing, disciplinary actions, training, and developing team members.
- Understand, interpret, anticipate and apply state advertising regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management or as may be necessary.
- Six-Eight (6-8) years experience in a marketing function; experience in a regional healthcare or dental environment a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
- Experience managing subordinates and/or teams.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & TALENTS:
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, self-motivated proactive, customer service focused.
- Displays independent judgment by willingness to make timely and accurate decisions based on available information that is sometimes vague or limited in nature.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, without compromising quality of work.
- Team player and contributor coupled with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills; ability to provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects with limited direction, while understanding and contributing to the success of the assigned region(s).
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design.
- Ability to work independently, and make decisions based on limited information or guidance.
- Analytical skills to synthesize complex or diverse information. Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Problem solving skills to gather & analyze information in order to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Ability to manage and coach team members and Human Resources activities, such as interviewing, selection, performance management, disciplinary actions, salary administration, etc.
- This is primarily a sedentary office classification. Temperature conditions are controlled with no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. There is occasional exposure to irate staff or customers, but there is negligible anticipation of exposure to violence.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use the keyboard, finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; see, talk, hear, and smell. The employee will frequently lift and/or carry reports, records, and other materials that typically weigh less than 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter, and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, calculator, and other standard office equipment. - Ability to travel to offices via car or airplane may be required.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.