Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Fire Alarm Technician
at Malace HR
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
St. Louis, MO
Due to current and future growth, we're seeking to hire Fire Technicians to perform technical service work at our client sites. In this role, you will apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test, modify and maintain fire alarm, fire suppression and building automation systems.
Key Responsible Areas Include:
- Installation support to customers and subcontractors of Fire Detection/Annunciation and Suppression Systems.
- Programming of Fire Detection/Annunciation and Suppression Systems based on Specifications and Design Documents.
- Interpretation of Design and development of System Graphics
- Performing preventative maintenance on fire alarm and suppression systems
- Diagnosing causes of electrical malfunctions or failures of operational equipment
- Responding to emergency after hours service calls
- Communicating with client to inform them of equipment conditions and status of equipment repairs
- Working closely with Sales Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure jobs/projects are meeting deadlines
- Completing and submitting work orders, inspection reports, equipment requests and other paperwork on a timely basis
- Maintaining company provided service vehicle
- High School Diploma
- Certificate from trade school in electrical area of study
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to access government facilities
- Preferred Qualifications include: knowledge of Siemens or Fike
- NICET Certification