E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Maintenance Specialists ($750 Sign-On Bonus!)
at E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Searching for a place where you canuse your talent to make a difference? Corteva Agriscience™, AgricultureDivision of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity for Mechanical MaintenanceSpecialists to join our company at our NewMadrid, MO production facility. This role offers a$750 sign-on bonus for external candidates!
Our maintenance team strives to be a one-teamdepartment, we work collaboratively and always help each other. We are such atight-knit work family that we even take a fun trip together each year beforethe season begins! If you are a natural leader who loves continuous improvement andare independently driven, then this is the place for you and we welcome you tojoin our team! Corteva Agriscience™, AgricultureDivision of DowDuPont™ offers an excellent benefits package that begins onyour first day of employment. This includes a generous 401k match, health anddental insurance, 15 days of vacation, a variable bonus plan, and much more!
As a Mechanical Maintenance Specialist, you will regularly perform mechanical maintenance offield and plant equipment and facilities.
Responsibilities include, but arenot limited to:
- Support Plant and Field Operations
- Deliver maintenance support for projects
- Provide oversight of the plant shop, and maintenance tools
- Support the DuPont Production System, Process Safety Management and the location safety effort
- Conduct seasonal prep work including preparing equipment and scheduling materials
- Assure proper set-up, calibration, operation, and preventative maintenance of equipment, machines, and facilities
- Complete ground maintenance as needed
- Maintain detailed equipment records and prints
The following are required:
- One to three (1-3) years of related maintenance work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (field, plant, warehouse)
- Willing and able to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- Position has potential exposure to hazards such as electric shock or moving parts
- Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Problem solving skills, conflict resolution skills, and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Beginning level computer skills
The following are preferred:
- Knowledge of production agriculture and associated machinery
- Basic level of building electrical systems knowledge
- Knowledge of heating/cooling, refrigeration, security, materials handling equipment (i.e., conveyors, elevator legs, packaging equipment, etc.) or other mechanical/electrical systems
- Able to adjust quickly to changing conditions and multiple priorities
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Millwright skills
- Truck and forklift driving skills
- Knowledge of engine and hydraulic repair and test equipment
We are excited to announce thatCorteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™.We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and DowAgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company withleading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digitalagriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create amore efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek toenrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we willhelp rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet andto ensure progress for generations to come.