Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1786049
St. Joseph, MO
- Bachelors Degree
- Teaching, School
- Drivers License, Special Education Training
Delta T Group is looking for Special Education teachers ( 2 high school and 1 middle school) for an opportunity with our client located St. Joseph, MO.
- Attend work in a regular, reliable and punctual manner.
- Teach students scheduled lesson. Ensure students are understanding information being taught using IEP reporting
- Prepare daily lesson plans.
- Inform teachers of necessary student accommodations.
- Gather and evaluate IEP data.
- Manage paperwork for each student. Create, update, and review IEP information and other associated paperwork.
- Attend meetings with parents and other staff; attend in-service training.
- Other assigned duties
What’s In IT For You?
- School year of 2018-2019
- Schedule flexibility
Orientation starts August 1st so we are seeking candidates ASAP!
Teacher Special Education
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group, Inc. - PAR
Contract Submit PAR
Phone: 800-251-9501 -- Fax: 610-527-0830
950 Haverford RoadSuite 200Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!