A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MOSDOH - Simulation Clinic Coordinator/Preclinical Facilitator
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University announces the opening of a Simulation Clinic Coordinator/Preclinical Facilitator at the Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health on the Kirksville, MO campus. The Simulation Clinic Coordinator is responsible for various tasks including, but not limited to, facilitating students’ learning in the Simulation Clinic and work with other staff members to ensure smooth workflow of courses and projects that take place in the Simulation Clinic.
Major job duties include:
- Facilitate student learning in the clinical section of the simulation clinic
- Monitor the inventory in the Simulation Clinic and prepare supplies for courses
- Prepare purchase orders and communicate with suppliers
- Participate in community outreach programs and Dentistry in the Community Programs (DIC)
- Act as a liaison with local oral health clinics
- Support teaching of courses that mainly take place in the Clinical section of the Simulation Clinic
- Provide feedback on student performance during their presence in the Simulation Clinic
- Report to the supervisor on regular basis about workflow
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment and software in the preclinical area
- Associates degree required
- One to two years experience in a university or health care professional institution is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact:
Missouri campus – Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; email@example.com), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501
Arizona campus – Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; firstname.lastname@example.org), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206