A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MOSDOH - Senior Administrative Assistant
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University - Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health has an opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant on it's Kirksville, MO campus. The Senior Administrative Assistant will report to the Vice Dean, Academic Affairs, MOSDOH. This position will assist with communications of the program and will handle and process confidential information in a professional manner. The Senior Administrative Assistant must represent the Vice Dean in a professional manner at all times and will interact with professional agencies, faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other professionals within the academic community and general public.
Major job duties include:
Word processing; answering phone and screening calls; sorting and prioritizing mail; scheduling appointments and maintaining calendar; making travel arrangements; ordering office supplies; processing travel advances, reimbursements, and expense reports, etc.
- Facilitate contact between faculty, administrators, Vice Dean and provide support for the Dean’s office as requested. Write and/or finalize reports, minutes, and correspondence.
Maintain files, reports, and records. Coordinate meetings, make appropriate reservations, food arrangements and cleanup, contact meeting attendees, and prepare associated materials. Attend meetings, take and prepare minutes, and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate, prepare and assist with the preparation of all CODA related activities, reports, surveys etc.
- Four year college degree (Preferred)
- Major: Education, Business (Preferred)
- Equivalent combination of education/experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities are acquired
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of Google email, docs, hangout and other functions, electronic calendars, and Internet search engines
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact:
Missouri campus – Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; firstname.lastname@example.org), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501
Arizona campus – Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; email@example.com), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206