A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MOSDOH - Education Manager Pre-clinical
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University - Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health has an opening for an Education Manager Pre-clinical on the Kirksville, MO campus. This position is responsible for the continued implementation of MOSDOH’s curriculum and assessment for pre-clinical courses. Various tasks require advanced coordination skills and the ability to work independently, without being told individual steps to complete tasks. The individual must possess strong organizational skills, have advanced problem solving skills and excellent customer service skills. The Education Manager Pre-clinical provides support to administrators on an as needed basis.
Major job duties:
- Work directly with the Director, Pre-clinical Education & Simulation Clinic to successfully plan, develop, and implement pre-clinical courses from start to finish.
- Provide instructional design for D1-D4 courses including the set-up and maintenance of the learning management system
- Work with instructors and course directors to obtain materials for all pre-clinical courses.
- Oversee assessment process for pre-clinical courses.
- Monitor and manage dental course development and SME contracts.
- Facilitate and monitor adjunct faculty teaching contracts.
- Coordinate adjunct faculty travel arrangements and travel reimbursements for pre-clinical courses
- Order and track educational and instructional supplies for student group activities.
- Coordinate and maintain D1-D4 rainbow schedule as directed by the Vice Dean
- Coordinate schedule of all visiting lecturers
- Oversee electronic class schedules for pre-clinical courses.
- Prepare final grades for all pre-clinical courses
- Work with Vice Dean to facilitate the remediation process for pre-clinical courses.
- Assist office of Academic Affairs in course evaluation scheduling.
- Develop end of course summary reports for all pre-clinical courses.
- Four year college degree in Education, Business, or related field is desired
- Equivalent combination of education/experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities are acquired
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of Google email functions, electronic calendars, linking Google documents and Internet search engines
- Experience in a university or health care institution
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact:
Missouri campus – Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; firstname.lastname@example.org), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501
Arizona campus – Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; email@example.com), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206