A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
KCOM - Patient Services Coordinator
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
The ATSU-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine announces the opening of a patient services coordinator in the Gutensohn Clinic. This position reports directly to the patient services supervisor. Major job duties include:
- Schedule patients using electronic medical records
- Collection of co-pays
- Answer incoming calls and check messages
- Maintain organization
- Other duties as assigned
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking environment
- Work independently and as a team member
- Professional and friendly attitude
Qualified candidates please send cover letter, resume, and completed ATSU Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.