A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
KCOM - Administrative Coordinator
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University's Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine announces the opening of Administrative Coordinator in the AHEC/Aging Studies Departments on the Kirksville, MO campus. The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support and coordination to the ATSU-KCOM AHEC Program office and the Aging Studies departments.
Major job duties include:
- Prepare purchase requests, expenditure requests, and travel expense reimbursement reports for review and approval; monitor expenditures from the ASP/IPE and AHEC budget lines
- Maintain paper and e-files for ASP/IPE and AHEC programs
- Maintain confidential records consistent with ATSU policies and procedures
- Prepare handouts, documents, mailings and other support materials for AHEC and MO ASP/IPE activities
- Provide daily administrative support for KCOM AHEC Office staff (phones, copier, supplies, scanning, faxing, etc.)
- Coordinate internal and external staff meetings and interoffice communication
- Maintain AHEC contact listings for AHEC office, IPE/ASP and MAHEC networks
- Assist in implementation of projects of the ATSU Aging Studies and IPE programs
- Communicate by phone, e-mail, or in person with the Director, faculty, staff and/or other individuals engaged in the activities of the Kirksville Campus Aging Studies and IPE programs
- High school diploma plus one year technical training or schooling required
- 6 months of experience required
- Experience managing/maintaining office records, including records of a confidential nature
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact:
Missouri campus – Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; firstname.lastname@example.org), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501
Arizona campus – Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; email@example.com), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206