A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ATSU - Post Award Project Manager
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University has an opening for a Post Award Project Manager in it's Sponsored Programs Department on the Kirksville, MO campus. The Project Manager will report directly to the Director of Post Award Management and Compliance and will be responsible for ensuring the timely and compliant management/implementation of a sponsored project of broad scope and high priority. S/he will oversee and manage all aspects of the funded project for programmatic and fiscal compliance, and will collaborate with the Project Investigator/Project Director (PI/PD) to achieve the project’s stated objectives, methodology, data collection/analysis, evaluation, and outcomes dissemination--including reporting and publishing.
The project manager will collaborate with the designated PI/PD to lead appropriate and timely accomplishment of assigned funded sponsored project activities. To this end, the project manager will work, on a day-to-day basis, with the PI/PD and project team to:
- Convene/conduct project advisory committee meetings, subcommittee/team meetings, and other grant-funded or grant-specific events
- Assess and secure grant-specific facilities, equipment, and other resources to accomplish all grant-funded goals, objectives, and activities
- Manage, oversee, and track travel and other requirements for both internal and external project personnel
- Create or collaborate with faculty, staff, external consultants, and guest faculty in the production, delivery, and assessment of relevant academic/project-specific materials
- Work alongside project leaders/faculty to develop and implement needs/interest surveys for pre- and post-assessment of related sponsored project activities; as well as assist in compiling related data for analyses
- Track and report on all sponsored project data, outcomes, etc., being accountable to the PI/PD, ATSU Sponsored Programs, and ultimately the external sponsor of the grant(s)
- Collaborate with the PI/PD in co-authoring project-related manuscripts, publications, and other dissemination work
- Oversee and manage all programmatic and budgetary compliance specific to the designated sponsored project(s)
- Monitor emerging policy guidance and participate in funding source and industry technical assistance calls/webinars
- Lead in the preparation of progress reports, competing/continuation grant applications, and other required grant reports/documents
- Learn and manage required electronic reporting systems
- Facilitate, activate, and oversee the grant budget, expenditures, and sub-awards/contracts
- Provide subrecipient monitoring and oversight as required by policy
- Assist PI/PDs and the University’s sponsored programs team in identifying emerging program priorities/needs and developing complementary grant proposals. Identify emerging opportunities for intra-institution collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree required (Education, Business, Health Ed, etc.)
- Master's degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and abstracting for scholarly work and presentations
- Experience with project/grants management; budgeting/accounting; data tracking/assessment
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact:
Missouri campus – Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; firstname.lastname@example.org), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501
Arizona campus – Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; email@example.com), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206