A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ATSU - Network Database Administrator
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
This position is responsible for the environmental aspects of database, database systems, files, and file storage systems used on the ATSU network. This responsibility includes: administration, monitoring, security, capacity planning, data archival, backup and recovery.
- Recovery - creating and testing archival, backup, and recovery of databases and file systems
- Integrity - verifying or helping to verify data integrity
- Security - Defining and/or implementing access controls to the data
- Availability - ensuring optimum uptime
- Performance - ensuring optimum performance given budgetary constraints
- Development and Testing Support - helping software developers and engineers to efficiently utilize the database and file systems
- Maintain Core Infrastructure monitoring systems, redundancy, and analyze systems to make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with testing and certification of updates on Server infrastructure
- Work with and maintain relationships with vendors/partners
- Address other technical issues and duties as assigned
Skill / Requirements
Minimum three to five years experience. Four year IT-related college degree required.